Financial Aid and Scholarships




The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is used to apply for financial aid. All information and the application can be found at for those who are not US citizens. You can file a FAFSA between October 1st and March 2nd of the senior year. EVERY SINGLE SENIOR should complete either the FAFSA or California Dream Act.


In addition to the FAFSA, some colleges will require a CSS Profile. This is something you will have to pay for. You can find the CSS Profile here:




We post all scholarships that we hear about on Naviance, so please login to your account to access them.


You can also use this link to find up to date scholarship information:


The following links are great for national scholarship searches and more information on how financial aid works: